Invitation for Bids
Republic of Armenia
Education Improvement Project
Loan No./Credit No.: 5387-AM, 8342-AM
Contract Title: Procurement of Dental Training Devices and Custom Materials
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): ICB-1/2017-YSMU
1. The Republic of Armenia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Education Improvement Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contracts for Procurement of Dental Training Devices and Custom Materials conducted by the “Yerevan State Medical University after M. Heratsi” foundation under CIF grant project.
2. The “Yerevan State Medical University after M. Heratsi now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of Dental Training Devices and Custom Materials for Yerevan State Medical University after M. Heratsi” foundation
N Description of Goods Quantity Final Destination Delivery period
1 Dental (stomatological) equipment and custom materials: trainers set 1 set “Yerevan State Medical University after M. Heratsi” foundation 60-90 days after the contract signing date
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers (“Procurement Guidelines”, January 2011), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from 2 Koryun Street, 0025, Yerevan, Armenia, “Yerevan State Medical University of M. Heratsi” foundation, 2nd floor Biochemical Building, Economics Department (Contact person: Pavel Gabrelyan) firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 16:30, except Saturdays and Sundays and National Holidays at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 50000 Armenian drams (AMD) or equivalent amount in USD. The method of payment will be by bank transfer to the account stated below. The document will be sent by airmail, regular post or courier for local delivery.
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR AMD TRANSFERS
BENEFICIARY: YEREVAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY AFTER MKHITAR HERATSI FOUNDATION
ADDRESS: AM 0025 YEREVAN 2 KORYUN STREET
BENEFICIARY BANK: ARDSHINBANK CJSC
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR USD TRANSFERS: BENEFICIARY: YEREVAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY AFT.M.HERATSI FOUNDATION
BENIFICIARY’S BANK: ARDSHINBANK CJSC
SWIFT/BIC Code: ASHBAM22 ARMENIA, YEREVAN, 13 GRIGOR LUSAVORICH STR.
INTERMEDIARY BANK CORR. ACCOUNT: No. 36209105 with CITIBANK, NEW YORK SWIFT Code: CITIUS33
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 25 July, 2017 at 15:00 local time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 25 July 2017 at 15:00 local time.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” in a form of bank guarantee not less than 10000 USD or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
8. The address referred to above is:
“Yerevan State Medical University after M.Heratsi” Foundation,
2nd floor Biochemical Building,
Attn: Mr. Pavel Gabrelyan, Economics Department
2 Koryun Street, 0025, Yerevan, Armenia
Web site: www.ysmu.am