Invitation for Bids
REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA
Education Improvement Project
Yerevan Gladzor University (YGU)
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.:CIF10/16-ICB.FLE 1
Contract Title: Procurement of Forensic Laboratory Equipment
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): CIF10/16-ICB.FLE 1
1. The Republic of Armenia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Education Improvement Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for ''Procurement of Forensic Laboratory Equipment'' conducted by Yerevan Gladzor University (YGU) under CIF grant project.
2. Yerevan Gladzor University (YGU) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for procurement of Forensic Laboratory Equipment (listed below)for Yerevan Gladzor University (YGU).
NOTE: All goods should be new and unused. The Supplier should present warranty for the goods with the period of at least one year. It is required to present user guidelines and technical documents of goods, also documents provided by the Manufacture to ensure the conformity of technical and functional parameters of the presented goods' to the required Technical Parameters. The Model, Manufacturer and Country must be specified for each product.
N A brief description of the type(s) of Goods Quantities Final destination
1 Comparison microscope with software provision 1 item
Yerevan Gladzor University, 7/1 Grigor Lusavorich str, 0015, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
2 Fingerprint Analysis Equipment with software provision 1 item
3 Handwriting Examination with software provision 1 item
4 Computer-technical software equipment for expertise 1 set
5 Document Examination Equipment
with software provision 1 item
6 Portable Forensic Suitcase 2 sets
7 Stereoscopic Microscope with software provision 5 items
The main qualification criteria are as follows:
(i) Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
The Bidder should demonstrate soundness of its financial position and ownership of financial resources necessary to handle the requirements of the proposed Contract. Specifically, it should prove through submission of
(i) balance sheets, statement of financial results and cash flow statements for the past three fiscal years (2014, 2015, 2016);
(ii) audited financial statements (approved by the audit) for the past three fiscal years (2014, 2015, 2016) and accompanied by audit report for each year, ensuring that its average annual turnover for the last three years shall be at least equal to the value of the bid.
(ii) Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
i. The Bidder should be a legally registered entity. In this regard the Bidder is required to submit copies of State Registration Certificate and Charter.
ii. The Bidder should have been in the business of equipment supply for a minimum period of 5 years (2012-2016). In this regard the Bidder is required to submit a statement representing the list of equipment supply contracts performed by the Bidder during each of 2012-2016 years, specifying the contractor, contract price, duration and type of equipment including quantities per item.
iii. During the last 5 years (2012-2016) the Bidder should have successfully implemented at least 1 contract of equipment supply at least the same total amount of the Bid. The Bidder should provide copies of contracts, invoices and final acceptance acts (with supplied items, quantities and amount per item) ensuring the appropriate equipment supply and acceptance signed and stamped by the purchaser for those contracts.
(iii) Documentary Evidence
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that the Goods it offers meet the technical specification requirements.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Yerevan Gladzor University (YGU), Mr. Zhora Daniel Jhangiryan, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 10:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 16:30, except Saturdays and Sundays and National Holidays at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 80 (eighty) USD. The method of payment will be bank transfer to ARDSHINBANK BANK Acc No 247010059613; SWIFT/BIC Code: ASHBAM22. The hard copy of the bidding document can be sent by air mail.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on/or before 27th of July, 2017 at 15:00 (Local Time). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 27th of July at 15:00 (Local time).
7. All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of 2700 (two thousand seven hundred) USD amount.
8.The address(es) referred to above is:
Yerevan Gladzor University, Room 404
Attn: Mr. Zhora Daniel Jhangiryan, Rector of Yerevan Gladzor University
7/1 GrigorLusavorich str.0015, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
Tel: +37410545980, +37410545986
Web site: http://www.gladzor. am