The Opening of Preschools in RA Lori Region


The opening ceremony of preschools took place in No 6 primary school of Vanadzor and in No 3 primary school of Spitak of RA Lori region, which were established by grant contracts concluded between Center for Education Projects PIU and the above mentioned educational institutions in the framework of ''Education Improvement'' Credit Project. Let us remind that on June 29, 2016 grant contracts were signed with 6 educational institutions in RA Tavush region, with 6 and 12 educational institutions in RA Lori and Armavir regions, respectively, in the Center for Education Projects PIU of RA Ministry of Education and Science, in the framework of ''Education Improvement'' Credit Project. Reconstruction activities followed the signing of contracts. The micro-projects were implemented 3 months after signing grant contracts. According to the contracts, around 75 percent of the total amount of micro-projects is grant money and remaining 25 percent is community and parental contributions.
Artur Nalbandyan, the Governor of RA Lori region and a large number of guests from the education sector were present at the opening ceremony of preschools.
In educational institutions of RA Lori region the participants were greeted with festive mood, with singing and dancing, with bread and salt. As the Director of No 6 primary school of Vanadzor Nazeli Asatryan said, the opening of the preschool was a long-awaited event both for the community and for the school. The Director of No 3 primary school of Spitak Shahen Harutyunyan said that the preschool-age child will receive the necessary knowledge due to skilled professionals in preschools and it will ensure his/her smooth transition to school. Director highlighted the importance of the programs implemented in schools for further education and upbringing of pupils, assuring that pleasant conditions will increase the efficiency and quality of the educational process. Let us remind that ''Increasing the level of readiness of children to school and ensuring equal opportunities for education'' sub-project is aimed at promoting the development of abilities and skills of preschool-age children, which is realized through the introduction of alternative and low-cost educational services.




01.07.2020 The 4-th online workshop on the revision of the state standard of general education and curriculum is held The 4-th online workshop on the revision of the state standard of general education and curriculum is being held on June 23-25 within the framework of the EU-funded program “EU4Innovation”. Welcoming the participants, the RA Deputy Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports Zhanna Andreasyan noted that the process is already in the working stage when a clear idea of state standard and subject curriculum of general education is formed, and professional groups and... 22.05.2020 Grant Agreements for the Foundation of Pre-Schools Within the framework of the "Education Improvement" credit program grants continue to be provided in order to establish preschool educational institutionss. The program aims to increase the involvement of children in the field of pre-school education, to prepare children for primary school. On May 15 at the Center for Education Programs PIU of the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of the RA, meeting with the directors of 21 educational institutions of Gegharkunik,... 08.04.2020 Our goal is to create new jobs by stimulating capital expenditures Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan held consultations on capital expenditures to be implemented in education, energy and road construction, as well as on completing the long-standing credit-funded projects. The Prime Minister first addressed the situation with the spread of coronavirus, and then the government’s steps to implement capital programs.   “The coronavirus epidemic has led to economic and social complications worldwide, and the biggest challenge for Governments...