Invitation for Bids
Country: Republic of Armenia
Project Name: Education Improvement Project
IBRD Loan No. 8342-AM
IDA Credit No. 5387-AM
Project Title: ''Veterinary Educational-Scientific Excellence Center''
Project contract number: 18/19-CIF, 30.07.2019
Contract Title: Equipment and Models for Clinic
Reference No. NCB-ANAU-1/2020
The Republic of Armenia has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Education Improvement Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments for Equipment and Models for Clinic for the Armenian National Agrarian University under the contract № 18/19-CIF, dated on July 30, 2019 for the bid No. NCB-ANAU-1/2020.
The Armenian National Agrarian University now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for purchasing equipment and models for Clinic in accordance with the lots specified below:
LOT 1 – TOOLS AND PROPERTY FOR CLINIC
1. Surgical set for big animals collection
2. Surgical set collection 2
3 Autopsy set pcs 1
4 Stethoscope pcs 2
5 Bactericidal bulbs pcs 4
6 Negatoscope pcs 1
7 Ophthalmoscope examination tool (Kit includes: oscope and ophthalmoscope and accessories) collection
8 Veterinary thermometers for small and large animals (electronic, for animals) pcs 4
9 Portable static for intravenous infusions pcs 1
10 Surgical needles of different sizes (piercing and cutting edge) pcs 100
11 Surgical threads: silk and whale, different sizes, sterile, 50-100m pcs 40
12 Surgical table pcs 1
13 Surgical trailer pcs 1
14 Universal veterinary table pcs 1
15 Surgical bulb, portable pcs 2
16 Laboratory cabinet (metal, 4 doors) pcs 2
17 Laboratory table pcs 6
18 Laboratory chair pcs 3No. Description
1 Scales for pets pcs 1
2 Electrosurgical device pcs 1
3 Veterinary ultrasound device pcs 1
4 Animal pulse meter (with SPO2 sensor) pcs 1
5 Autoclave (Horizontal table semi-automatic autoclave with liquids, solids աբ laboratory glass հնարավոր plastic sterilization with plastic utensils :) pcs 1
6 Drying cabinet pcs 1
7 Bix for transporting tools (stainless steel, closing) pcs 2
8 Table centrifuge pcs 1
9 Microscope Immersion pcs 1
10 Freezer pcs 1
11 Refrigerator pcs 1
1 Male Urinary Catheter Training Manikin pcs 1
2 Female Urinary Catheter Training Manikin pcs 1
3 Cysto Cat Manikin pcs 1
4 Cystostomy inserts Pack pcs 30
5 Sterilization mold for small animals - female pcs 150
6 Small animal sterilization mold - male (small animal male genitalia model) pcs 50
7 Dog Leg pcs 10
8 Feline UCATH Manikin pcs 1
9 Trauma Cat pcs 1
10 Additional accessories: replaceable veins, catheters, urinary tract, etc. collection
1 SONOtrain Vein Model pcs 1
2 IV Injection Pad pcs 20
3 Canine CPR Manikin pcs 1
4 Intubation Training Manikin pcs 1
5 Bovine AI Cervix Training Kit collection
6 Thoracentesis Canine Chest Tube Simulator pcs 1
7 Dog back leg mold (with blood pressure imitation hand pump) pcs 10
8 Dog bandage mold pcs 1
9 Dog ear model pcs 2
10 Dog jaw model pcs 2
11 Cat jaw model pcs 2
12 Skin model to put stitches collection
13 Additional accessories: replaceable veins, catheters, urinary tract, etc. collection
Main Qualification Criteria
• The bidder should be a registered legal entity.
• The bidder should have experience/have been involved in laboratory equipment supply/production at least for five years – starting from 2015 until the submission date.
• The bidder should have successfully implemented at least one contract of laboratory equipment supply/production for each submitted Lot started from January 1, 2015 and completed no later than the date of Bid submission deadline, and the total amount of the submitted contract should not be less than the Bid price.
• The bidder should submit documentary evidence to prove that the technical specifications of the proposed Goods meet the requirements of the technical specifications specified in the Bidding Documents.
• The bidder should submit Independent Audit reports (complete, with attached footnotes) and Conclusions for the last 3 years: 2017, 2018, 2019.
• Average annual turnover for the previous three years (2017-2019) should not be less than the Bid price.
• The average ratio of total assets and total liabilities (except the equity) of the last three years (2017-2019) should be greater than 1.
• The bidder should submit a certificate of non-obligation to Tax Service as of any day from the period of the announcement of the given Invitation for Bids until the date of Bid submission.
The bidders may submit Bids for one, two, three or all Lots. The Bids will be evaluated for each Lot separately. The discount proposed for each Lot, if any, will be taken into account at the stage of Bid evaluation. The discount proposed for combined Lots will also be taken into account in the stage of Bid evaluation.
To be qualified for more than one Lots the bidder shall satisfy the requirements of combined eligibility criteria specified in the Bidding Documents.
Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers (“Procurement Guidelines” January 2011, revised July 2014), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Interested eligible bidders may download the complete BDs from the following web pages: www.gnumer.am, www.armeps.am, www.anau.am. The bidders registered in the e-procurement system will receive this Invitation for Bid with the attached BDs automatically (in according to the specified CPV codes). Any company can register in the e-procurement system and become enable to submit the bid following to the link (www.armeps.am).
Please be informed that “Armenian National Agrarian University” Foundation is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete download of the tender package by the applicant from the above-mentioned websites, as well as for their omission in case of changes in the invitation.
Bids must be submitted through ARMEPS e-procurement system no later than December 21th 2020, at 14:00pm. The e-procurement system will not allow/permit the submission of the late bids.
As specified in ITB 19.1 all bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration. Separate Bid-Securing Declaration must accompany the Bid of each Lot.
“Armenian National Agrarian University” Foundation
Addressee: Mr. Vardan Urutyan, rector
Teryan str. 74, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
Phone: +374 91 013528
Web site: www.anau.am
Note: The language of the Bid and Bidding Documents is Armenian.