INVITATION FOR BIDS
COUNTRY: Republic of Armenia
NAME OF PROJECT: Education Improvement Project
Loan No: IBRD Loan No.8342-AM
Credit No; IDA Credit No. 5387-AM
Contract Title: Procurement of Laboratory Equipments for Sport Research and Physical Education
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): ASIPCS-ICB-2/2018
1. The Republic of Armenia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Education Improvement Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Procurement of Laboratory Equipments for Sport Research and Physical Education conducted by the Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture and Sport Foundation under CIF grant project.
2. The Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture and Sport Foundation now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for procurement of Laboratory Equipments for Sport Research and Physical Education: ECG (electrocardiogram) system, Indoors kinematic biomechanical analysis system, Cardio respiratory stress test equipment.
A brief description of the type(s) of Goods
N Name Quantity Technical Parameters Final Destination
1 The system captures and stores every heartbeat of the patient and then provides a computerized ECG analysis. Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture and Sport Foundation/Yerevan, Armenia/
2 Indoors kinematic biomechanical analysis system
1 A compact unit placed on any segment of the body precisely tracks the 3D angular orientation of the body section. The system includes infrared camera, mounting device, tripod head, host cable, data/power cable, sync device, marker cluster (lower, upper body) . Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture and Sport Foundation/Yerevan, Armenia/
3 Cardio respiratory stress test equipment 1 The system is combined with fast gas analyzer. It includes respiratory masks for S and M sizes. The system has the following accessories: oxygen tube, heart beating monitoring system Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture and Sport Foundation/Yerevan, Armenia/
The detailed description and requirements of the Goods are in the Section VII Schedule of Requirements of the Bidding Documents.
The Bidder should demonstrate soundness of its financial position and ownership of financial resources necessary to handle the requirements of the proposed Contract. Specifically, it should prove through submission of audited financial statements (approved by the audit) for the last 3 (three) years and accompanied by audit reports, ensuring that:
(i) Its average annual revenue for the last 3 (three) years should be at least equal to the value of the bid,
(ii) Its average Total Assets-to-Total Liabilities (net of equity) ratio for the last three years should be greater than 1.
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
The Bidder should be a legally registered entity.
The Bidder should have been in the business of equipments supply for a minimum period of 5 years (starting from January 2013).
During the following 5 years (starting from January 2013) the Bidder should have successfully implemented at least 2 contracts of equipments supply with at least the same total amount of each contract no less than the amount submitted for the current Bid.
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that technical and performance characteristics and detailed description of the Goods offered meet technical specification requirements of the Section VII Schedule of Requirements.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ASIPC project manager Arayik Gyozalyan, (firstname.lastname@example.org) and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 09.00 a.m. to 15.00 local time except Saturdays and Sundays, as well as National Holidays at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 29000 AMD.
The method of payment will be bank transfer to the «ARARATBANK» OJSC, Bank Account Number 1510022984960100,
SWIFT code - ARMCAM 22.
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15:00 local time on April 16, 2018. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on April 16, 2018, at 15:00 local time.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
8. The address(es) referred to above is(are):
Alek Manukyan 11, 2nd floor, 213 room
Attn: Project Manager, Arayik Gyozalyan
Alek Manukyan 11, 0070
Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
Tel: 374 93 54 33 60 ,
Fax: 37410 55 41 04,
Web site: www.aspic.am